In case you missed it, NFT’s CEO, Michelle Gilchrist talks about the needs of transplant patients during COVID-19 pandemic with host of The Michael’s Show, Roxanne Watson, broadcasting from New York. Listen to the archived show.
- How’s Your State Doing on Donor Protection Measures?
- Hispanic Heritage: Juan Perez-Cordero
- Hispanic Heritage: Michael Alequin Rodriguez Story
- Hispanic Heritage: Catarino Martinez Story
- Donate Life America Spearheads Dual Donor Registration
- Donors Don’t Get Paid, But the Rewards Are Still Real
- Carol Offen Teams with NFT to Promote Benefit of Living Organ Donation
- Trailblazer Profiles in Organ Transplantation
- HBCUs to Train Black Transplant Surgeons and Increase Black Donors
- Minority Organ Donation and Transplantation: Debunking Dangerous Myths
- Kidney Disease: A Silent Killer in the Black Community
- The Power of Impact: Introducing NFT’s Adopt-A-Patient
- Award-Winning Journalist, Kim Lute, joins NFT as Guest Contributor
- UNOS Honors Lisa Schaffner Posthumously
- Multiple Hospitals Work to Save Life of 22-Year-old COVID Patient Needing a Double-Lung Transplant