In case you missed it, NFT’s CEO, Michelle Gilchrist talks about the needs of transplant patients during COVID-19 pandemic with host of The Michael’s Show, Roxanne Watson, broadcasting from New York. Listen to the archived show.
- Am I Too Old To Be An Organ Donor?
- Celebrating a Second Chance During a Pandemic
- The Living Donor Transplant Swap
- UPDATE! First COVID-19 Related Transplant Patient on the Road to Recovery
- Howard University in 1978 Launched Program to Increase Minority Organ Donors
- Gahanna Honors a Teen’s Amazing Gifts
- Did One Transplant Cure Three Illnesses?
- Doctors Turn to Double Lung Transplant to Help Young Patient Survive COVID-19
- Marcus Martinez Set to Lead the National Foundation for Transplants as Board Chairman
- Organ Transplants in Indiana Continue in Spite of Coronavirus
- Live from New York: NFT Discuss Transplant Patients & COVID-19 on WRCR
- Transplants continue in Memphis during pandemic; donations see drop
- Face Mask Sale Protects Front Line Workers and Helps Kentucky Transplant Patient
- Social Distancing Not New to Transplant Patients — A New Reality for Others
- NFT Seeks to Help the Most Vulnerable during COVID-19 Pandemic