In case you missed it, NFT’s CEO, Michelle Gilchrist talks about the needs of transplant patients during COVID-19 pandemic with host of The Michael’s Show, Roxanne Watson, broadcasting from New York. Listen to the archived show.
- Did One Transplant Cure Three Illnesses?
- Doctors Turn to Double Lung Transplant to Help Young Patient Survive COVID-19
- Marcus Martinez Set to Lead the National Foundation for Transplants as Board Chairman
- Organ Transplants in Indiana Continue in Spite of Coronavirus
- Live from New York: NFT Discuss Transplant Patients & COVID-19 on WRCR
- Transplants continue in Memphis during pandemic; donations see drop
- Face Mask Sale Protects Front Line Workers and Helps Kentucky Transplant Patient
- Social Distancing Not New to Transplant Patients — A New Reality for Others
- NFT Seeks to Help the Most Vulnerable during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Transplant Patients: A Vulnerable Population in COVID-19
- An Abstract “Transplant Patients: A Vulnerable Population in COVID-19” by Drs. Lam & Gragossian
- A Letter To NFT Patients: NFT is here. You are not alone.
- During COVID-19 NFT Creates Fund For Most Vulnerable
- Five Hospitals Led In Living Donor Liver Transplants in 2019
- During A Record Breaking Year for Transplants, Donors Chose To Financially Give To NFT