In case you missed it, NFT’s CEO, Michelle Gilchrist talks about the needs of transplant patients during COVID-19 pandemic with host of The Michael’s Show, Roxanne Watson, broadcasting from New York. Listen to the archived show.
- Multiple Hospitals Work to Save Life of 22-Year-old COVID Patient Needing a Double-Lung Transplant
- Surprising Strangers with a Gift of Life
- Relatives Save Lives of Family Members with Inherited Kidney Disease
- Eight-Year-Old Hannah’s New Lease On Life
- 9/11 Fire Chief Gets a New Heart
- Cycling the Distance to Help Save Lives
- Algebra, Geometry, Economics & Compassion Saved a Life
- Underserved Transplant Communities: In pursuit of a more equitable system
- Learn About Post-Transplant Diabetes during National Kidney Month
- Transplant Kid Beats All Odds: Chris Hegardt Story
- Radiothon Set to Benefit National Foundation for Transplants
- Have you had “the talk”? In life, slain Officer Mora did.
- The Right Thing To Do: Help Vulnerable Populations Stay Safe
- Grandmother Looks Forward to Reuniting with Family
- 12-year-old Organ Donor Honored in Rose Parade’s Donate Life Float