Kidney and liver donations are on the rise from living donors. The liver is one of the body’s most amazing organs because of its ability to regenerate. Thousands of Americans in need of a kidney or liver donation lives can be spared by an organ donation from a family member, friend, or even a stranger who is a match. The National Foundation for Transplants offer services to help living donors offset the cost related to donating an organ. Download our Living Donor brochure to learn more.
- New CEO: Jared Wall
- How’s Your State Doing on Donor Protection Measures?
- Hispanic Heritage: Juan Perez-Cordero
- Hispanic Heritage: Michael Alequin Rodriguez Story
- Hispanic Heritage: Catarino Martinez Story
- Donate Life America Spearheads Dual Donor Registration
- Donors Don’t Get Paid, But the Rewards Are Still Real
- Carol Offen Teams with NFT to Promote Benefit of Living Organ Donation
- Trailblazer Profiles in Organ Transplantation
- HBCUs to Train Black Transplant Surgeons and Increase Black Donors
- Minority Organ Donation and Transplantation: Debunking Dangerous Myths
- Kidney Disease: A Silent Killer in the Black Community
- The Power of Impact: Introducing NFT’s Adopt-A-Patient
- Award-Winning Journalist, Kim Lute, joins NFT as Guest Contributor
- UNOS Honors Lisa Schaffner Posthumously